HL4 fairway woods feature an all new shape and a thinner and lighter 17-4 forged steel crown for faster clubhead speed with a lower CG, plus an added weight for a higher MOI and an easier to launch design.
- Available in standard & offset models. The offset model is designed to provide maximum slice-fighting control.
- New more aerodynamic head shape design features a lower center of gravity.
- Cup Face design with Variable Face Thickness technology provides powerful contact from more points on the face.
- More weight in the rear sole weight moves the center of gravity deep in the head for a SUPER HIGH MOI.
- Power channel behind the face moves weight to back of the clubhead while also maximizing face flex.
- Shallow face design and low center of gravity deliver high launch and lower spin for maximum distance.
Shaft: UST Mamiya