Flatter trajectory, lower-spin iron-type hybrid
The TSi3 hybrids are distinctly different in looks, adjustability and performance from the TSi2.
Designed with a compact, squarer toe and very little face progression, the fast-launching TSi3 hybrids feature a similar SureFit CG Track Technology system as the new TSi3 fairway metals, allowing the ability to manipulate adjustability towards the toe or heel.
The TSi3 hybrids, designed with direct feedback from Titleist tour staff, offer mid-launch, precise distance, and iron-like control, especially for players who hit down on the golf ball.
Features headweight and SureFit CG track adjustability in three positions, the same as TSi3 fairways.
TSi HYBRID PERFORMANCE & TECHNOLOGY:
The improved performance of TSi hybrids is driven by the innovative Titleist Speed Chassis, featuring technologies originally developed for drivers and fairways and now optimized for each hybrid shape:
•Thin, fast face: The fastest hybrid face Titleist has ever made, delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness.
• Optimized Weight Distribution. The crown and face thicknesses create a lower CG for higher launch and lower spin. The resulting increase in MOI creates a powerful combination of speed and stability.
• SureFit Hosel Technology. Both TSi2 and TSi3 hybrids feature Titleist’s patented SureFit hosel with 16 independent loft and lie settings, plus headweight adjustability to create a more consistent and optimized ball flight through precision fitting.
• SureFit CG Track Technology. The TSi3 hybrid models offer three unique positions–Toe (T), Neutral (N) and Heel (H) –to adjust clubhead CG and fine-tune ball flight. After adjustment, the new track design disappears into the sole of the club to allow for smooth turf interaction through impact.
|TSi3 Hybrid||RIGHT||18°, 20°|
Featured Shafts: The TSi featured shaft lineup extends to TSi hybrids with four aftermarket models developed by the game’s top shaft manufacturers using insights from Titleist’s industry-best motion capture and consumer testing. The featured shaft options include:
- Tensei AV White RAW 90 HY (low launch, low spin)
- HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80 HY (low launch, low spin)
- Tensei AV Blue RAW 75 HY (mid launch, mid/low spin)
- Kuro Kage Black DC 5G 55 HY (high launch, moderate spin)
Golf Pride TV 360 Gray Flat Cap 58R
SureFit Hosel: Compatible with Titleist TS, 917, 915, 913 and 910 hybrids
Authorized Titleist Retailer