An Ultra-Lightweight 460cc driver, the TSi1 is almost 40g lighter than standard drivers. It is high launching with mid spin and is the most draw biased Titleist driver through CG positioning. By reshaping the head, engineers were able to move the CG closer to face center, which results in more ball speed versus the original TS1.
Like the TSi2, TSi3 and TSi4 drivers, the TSi1 also features the ATI 425 Aerospace Titanium Face. Faster in the air and faster at impact, all Titleist TSi drivers push the boundaries of speed through advanced engineering and material breakthroughs. This new face construction has previously never been used in golf and helps produce the longest, straightest, best-looking, and best-sounding Titleist drivers ever. Made by a single foundry in Pittsburgh, ATI 425 was initially developed for ballistic armor applications and has since been used in many aerospace and commercial aircraft solutions, including jet engines and NASA’s Phoenix Mars Lander. Titleist is the only company in golf that uses this material.
TSi1 ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT CONFIGURATION:
From clubhead to grip, TSi1 metals have been strategically engineered and weighted to deliver maximum launch and distance at moderate swing speeds. By bringing TSi technology into this extremely lightweight configuration and adding a slight draw bias, Titleist been able to produce dramatic benefits for this group of players.
TSi1 TECHNOLOGY & PERFORMANCE
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown on TSi1 Driver. The thinnest cast titanium crown in the game allows weight to be redistributed for optimal driver performance at moderate swing speeds.
- Streamlined Shapes. The aerodynamic designs reduce drag, allowing golfers to swing even faster for increased clubhead speed and more distance.
- Optimized Weight Distribution. TSi1’s deep CG locations have been optimized to generate the launch and spin needed by moderate speed players to carry the ball farther, while maximizing off-center ball speed through high MOI properties.
- Industry-leading adjustability. Titleist’s patented SureFit Hosel, featuring 16 independent loft and lie settings, provides additional ball flight optimization through precision fitting.
|TSi1 Driver||RIGHT||9°, 10°, 12°
Aldila Ascent 40 (R2 (Senior), Regular, Stiff)
Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Flat CapLite
- Authorized Titleist Retailer