LONG GAME FURTHER
Superior Technology For Long Game Performance.
816H1 - High launching hybrids that fly farther and land soft.
816H2 - Compact hybrids for iron like control with more distance.
H2 PLAYER BENEFITS
- Compact profile for launch and trajectory control
- Slight offset for more aggressive players that engage the turf
- Distance through high speed and low spin from Active Recoil Channel™
- Distance from the Ultra Thin Face design
- More distance more often from the High MOI design
- Precision fit through more lofts and industry leading SureFit Tour™ adjustability
RELIEVED SOLE EDGES
816 Hybrids have a relieved leading edge and Active Recoil Channel™ edge to help them glide through the turf.
ACTIVE RECOIL CHANNEL™, THIN FACE, HIGH MOI
Active Recoil Channel technology actively flexes at impact to generate high speed and low spin for long distance. The Ultra Thin Face delivers speed and distance across the entire hitting area. The high MOI design delivers speed on off-center hits. 816 hybrids provide more speed, higher launch and a steeper landing angle versus long irons to help you stop the ball closer to the pin.