GOLF DIGEST EDITORS' CHOICE - LIGHTWEIGHT/ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT BAG - 2016
Building the lightest, full-featured golf bag on the market requires precision. To accomplish this goal we chose to use carbon fiber legs, lightweight nylon fabric, high density foam, high-strength-to-weight plastics and our proprietary X-Strap® Dual Strap System. The finished product weighs in at a scant 2.5 pounds and is Golf Digest Editor’s Choice golf bag in the Lightweight Bag Division.
- Constructed with 70 denier fabrics used in many outdoor equipment applications including mountaineering tents used on Mount Everest
- Lightweight, highly durable carbon fiber legs
- High-strength-to-weight plastic top and bottom
- X-Strap System is easy to get on and off and works well as a single strap for short carries. The new plastic strap guide provides effortless interaction between the straps.
- High-density foam, lumbar hip pad with AirFlow System
- Flared top provides maximum usable club space
- Matching rainhood