It's a well-designed bag that can offer 12 pockets filled with your essentials and accessories yet never makes you feel weighted down. In fact, the Hoofer bag's ergonomic engineering keeps you in perfect balance beneath cushioned, sliding shoulder straps that adjust easily on the go. And at approximately 5 lbs., this bag's super-lightweight frame makes it a breeze to carry.
- 5-way reinforced top gives clubs lots of room
- 12 pockets (8 zippered, 4 slip)
- Approximately 5 lbs.
- Shoulder pads with SensorCool Technology
- Strap connector for backpack-style carry
- Cart-strap channel keeps pockets accessible
- Range-finder and water-bottle pockets
- Welded, water-resistant valuables pocket
- Folio-style tools pocket
- Wide 24" leg span for added stability
- Apparel pocket extends length of bag
- Umbrella holder, towel loop, rain hood
- Zip-off, customizable ball-pocket pan
Get as creative as you like with the ample storage opportunities presented by the Hoofer bag's 12 pockets. Golf balls, a range finder, accessories, your tools and your PING apparel; there's room for it all and then some. Two easy-adjusting, sliding shoulder pads are integrated with SensorCool Technology to wick moisture away. A strap connector allows the bag to be carried by a single strap or backpack style with optimal distribution and balance.
The spacious five-way reinforced top with an integrated handle is engineered so clubs are less prone to bunching. High-impact polypropylene and anti-flex walls give the top extra strength for lasting quality. A cart-strap channel keeps pockets accessible while secured on a cart. And snapped inside the cushioned hip pad is a deployable rain hood. The Hoofer bag is made from a highly durable polyester.