SET YOUR SIGHTS ON SOMETHING GREATER
The Approach Z82 laser range finder with GPS gives you the most accurate reading on the market within
10” of the flag.
The map overlays show the hole layout, so you know the distance to the back, middle and front of the green.
LASER RANGE ARC
The Laser Range Arc feature draws an arc on the 2-D CourseView map at the distance the laser ranged, so you can see everything in play at that distance.
Quickly scroll through each hazard and layup distance on the map to see how far it is to reach each one.
ACCOUNT FOR WIND
The range finder now displays wind speed and direction, which makes figuring out which club to use and which direction to swing much easier.
This feature adjusts yardages for uphill or downhill shots based on the change in elevation from where you are standing to the target.
FIND THE PIN
On blind shots, the PinPointer feature will tell you the direction to the pin. So even if you can’t see, you’ll know where to aim.
LOCK IN ON THE FLAG
Image stabilization makes it easier to find and range the flag. And when you lock in on it, vibrational feedback will let you know.
41K+ PRELOADED COURSES
Your range finder comes preloaded with more than 41,000 full-color CourseView maps from around the world.
An external indicator light — which can be turned on and off — lets you and your playing partners know when you’re in tournament mode.
See more detailed stats with the Garmin Golf app.
FIND MY GARMIN
If you ever accidentally leave your range finder on the course, use the Find My Garmin feature to quickly locate your device.
- Unit dimensions: 4.8" x 3.1" x 1.7" (122.9 x 80.0 x 42.1 mm)
- Weight: 8.2 oz (232 g)
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion; nonreplaceable
- Battery life: Up to 15 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- Interface: microUSB
- Full color OLED display
- Diopter adjustment (+/- 4)
- Tournament mode: External indicator light on top of unit
Laser Range Finder
- Laser Range to flag: 450 yards/411 meters
- Laser accuracy: +/- 10" (25 cm)
- Magnification: 6x
- Flag Finder with visual and vibrational feedback
- Image stabilization
- Laser range arc (displayed on map)
- PlaysLike Distance (slope correction)
- Improved viewfinder and camera optics
GPS & Maps
- More than 41,000 preloaded course maps worldwide
- 2-D course maps displayed in viewfinder
- Green View (automatic when laser ranging the flag)
- Hazard View (scroll through each hazard on the map)
- Distances to hazards and layups
- Distances to front, center and back of green
- Drive distance arc
- Wind speed and direction
- Free course updates
- Auto hole transition
- Par information for each hole
- Auto zoom
- PinPointer (for lining up blind shots)
- Measures shots
- Find My Garmin feature
- Compatible with Garmin Golf™ app
IN THE BOX:
Approach Z82 golf laser range finder
Carry case with carabiner clip