Men's La Spezia II Golf Shoes
Uphold your classic look round after round, year after year. That's the simple brilliance of La Spezia. This timeless nappa leather golf shoe is completely waterproof, thanks to the bootie system and breathable membrane. Two sets of laces lets you mix or match as it suits you. The Airplay VI outsole offers lightweight cushioning and protection, supporting your stance before, during and after the game. Looking for more? The Arneflex® insole provides comfort and anti-bacterial properties, so after a long day on the course, your feet will definitely thank you.
- Some Orders Will Ship Directly from Duca Del Cosma
- Nappa leather
- Wax laces for luxurious look and feel
- Waterproof bootie system with breathable membrane
- Comfortable and breathable Arneflex® insole, memory foam covered with cow leather
- Airplay VI outsole
- Fit: Regular/Wide
The La Spezia Technology
Airplay VI outsole, Duca's spikeless innovation, performs with maximum functionality on and off the course. The 5 mm cone-shaped nubs run across the entire bottom for optimal stability and grip as you swing. Light in weight yet offers exceptional cushioning. Added forefoot protection comes from an integrated front bumper. The heightened heel improves your stance, preventing foot fatigue.
Baldovino Mattiazzo’s passionate innovations bring much-needed sophistication and authenticity to the traditional golf world.
Handcrafted in Europe
Superior craftsmanship combines with cutting-edge technology for the next generation of golfers and wherever else life takes them.
|6||39||5||10¼" - 10½"|
|7||40||6||10½" - 10¾"|
|8||41||7||10¾" - 11"|
|9||42||8||11" - 11¼"|
|10||43||9||11¼" - 11.4"|
|11||44||10||11.4" - 11.6"|
|12||45||11||11.6" - 11.8"|
|13||46||12||11.8" - 12.2"|
|14||47||13||12.2" - 12.6"|
|COMPARISON TO MAJOR GOLF SHOE BRANDS: MEN'S SIZES|
|DDC US SIZE:||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
How to Measure
To find the proper size for your shoe, follow the instructions below, and then use the charts below to find the appropriate size conversions.
- Get a ruler and an insole of a shoe with a perfect fit.
- Measure the length of this insole
- Find your measurement on either the women's or men's size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up.