Women's Kubana Golf Shoe
The Kubana is a practical yet stylish women's golf shoe designed by Duca del Cosma. Made from soft nappa leather and patent leather, these shoes include extra laces to freshen up your style. Comfort is key, so the Kubana features a new Arneflex® insole, along with a waterproof bootie system. Thanks to the high-density open-cell foam, together these offer unrivaled cushioning and breathable, anti-bacterial shock absorption. The Airplay III outsole gives traction and stability, helping you achieve the perfect stance for your swing. A cool, classic golf shoe that will keep you in style on and off the course.
- Most Orders May Ship Directly from Duca Del Cosma
- Nappa leather and patent leather
- Two sets of luxurious laces (white and Lurex silver)
- Waterproof bootie system with breathable membrane
- Comfortable and breathable Arneflex® insole, memory foam covered with cow leather
- Airplay III outsole
- Fit: Regular/Narrow
The Kubana Technology
The Airplay III sole is a lightweight TPU outsole. Designed by Duca del Cosma for flexibility and a comfortable fit, it's built to last. Lateral stabilizers and 5mm cone-shaped nubs provide traction and stability. The heightened heel guarantees an optimal stance. The Airplay III is an integral part of our mission to develop innovative golf shoes for a new generation of golfers.
Baldovino Mattiazzo’s passionate innovations bring much-needed sophistication and authenticity to the traditional golf world.
Handcrafted in Europe
Superior craftsmanship combines with cutting-edge technology for the next generation of golfers and wherever else life takes them.
|6||36||3||9" - 9½"|
|7||37||4||9½" - 9.8"|
|7.5||38||5||9.8" - 10¼"|
|8.5||39||6||10¼" - 10.6"|
|9||40||7||10.6" - 10.8"|
|9.5||41||8||10.8" - 11"|
|10||42||9||11" - 11.2"|
|COMPARISON TO MAJOR GOLF SHOE BRANDS: WOMEN'S SIZES|
|DDC US SIZE:||6||7||7.5||8.5||9||9.5||10|
How to Measure
To find the proper size for your shoe, follow the instructions below, and then use the charts below to find the appropriate size conversions.
- Get a ruler and an insole of a shoe with a perfect fit.
- Measure the length of this insole
- Find your measurement on either the women's or men's size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up.