Men's Kuba Golf Shoe
Duca’s premier golf shoe, the Kuba Original, gets energized in a new color combo. Made from soft nappa leather, these shoes include extra laces to freshen up your style. Comfort is key, so the Kuba features an Arneflex® insole of high-density open-cell foam, along with a waterproof bootie system for unrivaled cushioning and breathable, anti-bacterial shock absorption. The Airplay III outsole gives traction and stability, helping you achieve the perfect stance for your swing. The Kuba Original is a handcrafted classic that will keep you in style on and off the course.
- Some Orders May Ship Directly from Duca Del Cosma
- Nappa leather
- Wax laces for luxurious look and feel
- Waterproof bootie system with breathable membrane
- Comfortable and breathable Arneflex® insole, memory foam covered with cow leather
- Airplay III outsole
- Fit: Regular/Narrow
The Kuba Technology
The Airplay III sole is a lightweight TPU outsole. Designed by Duca del Cosma for flexibility and a comfortable fit, it's built to last. Lateral stabilizers and 5mm cone-shaped nubs provide traction and stability. The heightened heel guarantees an optimal stance. The Airplay III is an integral part of our mission to develop innovative golf shoes for a new generation of golfers.
Baldovino Mattiazzo’s passionate innovations bring much-needed sophistication and authenticity to the traditional golf world.
Handcrafted in Europe
Superior craftsmanship combines with cutting-edge technology for the next generation of golfers and wherever else life takes them.
|6||39||5||10¼" - 10½"|
|7||40||6||10½" - 10¾"|
|8||41||7||10¾" - 11"|
|9||42||8||11" - 11¼"|
|10||43||9||11¼" - 11.4"|
|11||44||10||11.4" - 11.6"|
|12||45||11||11.6" - 11.8"|
|13||46||12||11.8" - 12.2"|
|14||47||13||12.2" - 12.6"|
|COMPARISON TO MAJOR GOLF SHOE BRANDS: MEN'S SIZES|
|DDC US SIZE:||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
How to Measure
To find the proper size for your shoe, follow the instructions below, and then use the charts below to find the appropriate size conversions.
- Get a ruler and an insole of a shoe with a perfect fit.
- Measure the length of this insole
- Find your measurement on either the women's or men's size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up.