Men's Camelot Golf Shoe
The Camelot is our spin on classic golf footwear, an innovative combination of style and substance. Featuring perforated detailing on the leather upper, these shoes come with extra laces, so you can mix or match for a touch of flair. Waterproofing ensures your feet stay dry and comfortable, as well as looking on trend. The Arneflex® insole is fully breathable and anti-bacterial. With its flexibility and grip, our Airplay VI outsole is anatomically designed for optimal traction and stability.
- Some Orders May Ship From Duca Del Cosma
- Nappa leather
- Wax laces for a luxurious look and feel
- Waterproof bootie system with breathable membrane
- Comfortable and breathable Arneflex® insole, memory foam covered with cow leather
- Airplay VI outsole
- Fit: Regular/Wide
The Camelot Technology
Airplay VI outsole, Duca's spikeless innovation, performs with maximum functionality on and off the course. The 5 mm cone-shaped nubs run across the entire bottom for optimal stability and grip as you swing. Light in weight yet offers exceptional cushioning. Added forefoot protection comes from an integrated front bumper. The heightened heel improves your stance, preventing foot fatigue.
Baldovino Mattiazzo’s passionate innovations bring much-needed sophistication and authenticity to the traditional golf world.
Handcrafted in Europe
Superior craftsmanship combines with cutting-edge technology for the next generation of golfers and wherever else life takes them.
|6||39||5||10¼" - 10½"|
|7||40||6||10½" - 10¾"|
|8||41||7||10¾" - 11"|
|9||42||8||11" - 11¼"|
|10||43||9||11¼" - 11.4"|
|11||44||10||11.4" - 11.6"|
|12||45||11||11.6" - 11.8"|
|13||46||12||11.8" - 12.2"|
|14||47||13||12.2" - 12.6"|
|COMPARISON TO MAJOR GOLF SHOE BRANDS: MEN'S SIZES|
|DDC US SIZE:||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
How to Measure
To find the proper size for your shoe, follow the instructions below, and then use the charts below to find the appropriate size conversions.
- Get a ruler and an insole of a shoe with a perfect fit.
- Measure the length of this insole
- Find your measurement on either the women's or men's size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up.