A protective well for each club distinguishes the lightweight Hoofer 14 bag from other carry bags. Twelve pockets provide numerous options for storing essentials, accessories, and apparel. You'll appreciate that the easy-adjusting shoulder pads are integrated with SensorCool Technology. Secured on a cart, the handy cart-strap pass-thru channel keep pockets accessible.
- Rigid 14-way top with integrated handle
- 12 pockets (8 zippered, 4 slip)
- Approximately 5.5 lbs.
- Cart-strap channel keeps pockets accessible
- Range-finder, water-bottle pockets
- Shoulder pads with SensorCool Technology
- Strap connector for backpack-style carry
- Padded valuables pocket with divider pouch
- Lightweight, durable high-denier polyester
- Apparel pocket extends length of bag
- Zip-off, customizable ball-pocket panel
The Hoofer 14 bag combines the easy handling of a carry bag with the versatility and storage of a cart bag. A 14-way, high-impact polypropylene top gives clubs individual protection, and 12 pockets offer a place for everything.
Among the eight zippered and four slip pockets is an apparel pocket that extends the length of the bag, a range-finder pocket and a water-resistant valuables pocket. Snapped inside the cushioned hip pad is a deployable rain hood.
Easy-adjusting sliding shoulder pads are integrated with SensorCool Technology to wick moisture away. You can carry the Hoofer 14 bag by a single strap or double strap backpack style. Either way, this lightweight model is designed for optimal weight distribution to keep you in balance on every step. A wide 24-inch leg span and full-contact base means the bag sits flush when deployed for added stability.