Golf’s #1 Performance Tracking System, Arccos 360 combines Live Shot Tracking, GPS 2.0 and a proprietary Tour Analytics platform to help golfers of all abilities lower their scores and have more fun.
Boasting new sensors that are 50% smaller and lighter than the first generation Arccos system, Arccos 360 automatically records every shot a golfer makes. It then analyzes a player’s data in real-time, revealing strengths and weaknesses to enhance on-course decision-making.
Compatible with iPhone and Android devices, Arccos also provides an industry-leading GPS 2.0 system that includes rangefinder distances to any point on 40,000 courses and one-touch, front/middle/back yardages to the green.
An extension of the renowned Strokes Gained methodology, Arccos Tour Analytics is more powerful than any analysis tool used on Tour. It delivers:
- Handicap breakdowns for driving, approach, chipping, sand and putting
- Precise, Smart Distance data for every club in the bag
- Info on club averages, driving accuracy, greens in regulation, sand saves, putts and much more
Additional features of Arccos 360:
- New software that increases accuracy by up to 90%
- Permanent battery that’s guaranteed for a minimum of two years with no charging
- Fully-automatic, hands-free system with no tagging or extra devices
- Detailed insights into historical performance for every club and round
- Web dashboard to fully analyze stats with your coach or on your own