- Green-friendly – Increased leg deflection angles for greater dynamics and less disruption.
- Lower profile – New generation low profile thintech® EXP cleat design – 13% lower to the ground.
- Traction/stability – 75% increase in leg tip surface area providing increased stability, traction, cleat durability and reduced green disruption.
- PINS IV system – at 3.5 mm, thintech® EXP is the lowest to-the-ground attachment system in the industry.
- Lightweight – PINS IV system, coupled with the new thintech® EXP cleat design, provides a 15% lighter system.
- Durability – New generation low profile thintech® EXP cleat design provides 10% increase in cleat durability.