We accept Trade-Ins for Store Credit!
- The trade-in must be listed on PGA.com/valueguide
- GOLFDOM will use the minimum trade value guide from PGA.com for the trade-in amount.
- Clubs traded in without the appropriate headcover will receive a $10 deduction from the trade-in value; if other accessories are missing, i.e. tool, weights, etc., these trade-ins will receive a $15 deduction from the trade-in value.
- The trade-in must be an original. Any modifications made to the club will effect the trade-in value.
IRON SET TRADE-INS
- Must be a full set, at least 7 clubs and consecutively numbered.
- Hybrids are acceptable in a set as long as they are from the same manufacturer of the iron set.
- GOLFDOM also has a wide array of used clubs available to purchase. Please visit our eBay store for a full Used Club offering.