New Titleist® Pro V1® offers total performance and features longer distance, very low long game spin, penetrating flight, even more Drop-and-Stop™ greenside control and softer feel.
Sold in 12-Ball Packs
AVAILABLE COLORS: White and Yellow
AVAILABLE NUMBERS/MODEL: Low (Standard) Numbers, High Numbers and AIM
- Longer Distance with Consistent Flight
- Very Low Long Game Spin and Penetrating Trajectory
- Increased Drop-and-Stop™ Short Game Control
- Softer Feel
- Softer Cast Urethane Elastomer Cover System
- Faster Low Spin Casing Layer
- Reformulated 2.0 ZG Process Core
- New Spherically-Tiled 388 Tetrahedral Dimple Design
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
FOCUS: Total Performance with Penetrating Flight
LONG GAME SPIN: Mid
SHORT GAME SPIN: High
BEST FOR: All players that prioritize performance.
The New Engine
A reformulated 2.0 ZG Process solid core delivers increased distance.
More Speed. Optimized Spin.
The faster high-flex casing layer adds speed and lowers long game spin. This highly-resilient, high-speed ionomer was initially developed for and validated by Pro V1x Left Dash.
Softer Cover for More Short Game Control.
New, softer cast urethane elastomer cover – the softest cover formulation ever used on a Pro V1 – increases greenside spin for more control in the short game.