Introducing the all new Tour-S by FootJoy: Feel the Power,
Feel the Precision, Feel the Comfort
FootJoy, the #1 Shoe in Golf and #1 Shoe on worldwide professional Tours, today launched the all-new Tour-S, inspired by the best players in the world and created to deliver superior platform stability and overall Tour-caliber performance.
With several innovative features and materials, like the FJ Launch Pods™, TPU Power Strap™ and the proprietary lightweight PowerPlateä outsole, Tour-S is the result of a multi-year collaboration with some of the best players in the world.
Nearly two-thirds of all professional players wear FJ shoes each week, and it was this vast network of elite players who helped establish a clear picture of what elite and avid golfers need from their shoes to perform at their very best: power through stability, precision through support, and maximum comfort.
The Tour-S delivers on all these requirements – and more – while providing the uncompromising quality and on-trend styling that is standard in every pair of FJ golf shoes.
The Tour-S PowerPlateä outsole provides an incredibly lightweight yet stable platform from which players efficiently transfer power throughout the golf swing.
Built upon a foundation of a proprietary Pebax® polymer, that is typically 20% lighter than other polymers, the PowerPlate features an integrated carbon weave fiberglass mid-foot plate and nine LaunchPodsä to create additional structure, surface area, and ground coverage for maximum stability.
The Tour-S features FJ’s proprietary PowerStrap,ä a molded component integrated into the shoe’s upper to provide lock-down medial and lateral support. SecureCollarä and ComforTongueä technologies deliver a secure, precise fit round after round.
The Tour-S utilizes a dual-density PU Fit-Bedâ to ensure all-day underfoot comfort and FJ’s exclusive Premium Performance Leather (PPL) to achieve top grade feel, finish, and waterproof protection.
“From the moment I tested this shoe, I knew it provided the perfect blend of comfort and stability for me, especially on my left side as I move through the ball,” said Rafa Cabrera Bello.
“It feels like a wider platform than I’m used to, like I have more ground coverage and contact and a much more stable base,” said Kevin Kisner.
Tour players such as Cabrera Bello, Kevin Kisner, Charley Hoffman and Jason Kokrak have already put the Tour-S in play at tournaments around the world.
- FJ Launch Pods™ deliver Tour-caliber stability through max extension of the surface area in the heel and forefoot pods
- Lightweight TPU Power Strap™ harnesses and regulates footwork throughout the swing
- Proprietary Pebax™ Powered chassis delivers ultra lightweight tensile strength in full foot stabilizer
- Dual Density PU Fit-Bed® for supreme underfoot cushioning
- PPL™ – Pure Performance Luxury leather sourced by Pittards® of England; 2 year waterproof warranty
- Carbon weave fiberglass midsole plate delivers support, stability and motion control
- Molded SecureCollar™ and ComforTongue™ promising a precision fit